Are you looking to improve your sales strategy (and profits)? Something to help you and your individual salespeople better manage their time and performance? Do any of these apply:
• Your organization does not conduct a forecast?
•If you do:
- You are not confident with it?
- It lacks details such as information by customer, industry and month?
- It doesn't incorporate objectives, timeframes and measurables?
- It does not help identify profitability for the organization and compensation for individual salespeople?
- It does not provide both historical and future data including sales, gross margin dollars, gross margin %, industry, customer type, etc...?
- It may not be all encompassing: Who creates it? The salespeople, management or both?
• You wonder where your salespeople spend their time?
• You do not know the potential of your accounts, let alone established strategic plans to capture some or all of it?
• A tremendous amount of time is consumed manually compiling information to manage the sales process?
Our proprietary GENREV!™ program addresses these and other issues. By effectively developing and managing a sales strategy, you will transform individual and company sales performance to new heights. GENREV!™ :
• Is remarkably user-friendly and pragmatic, enabling everyone in the process to establish measurable, mutually agreed upon goals and objectives.
• Provides a dynamic, self-management tool dramatically improving efficiencies throughout your entire organization.
• Supports your organization's profit goals through various reporting options including both revenue and gross margin as well as individual sales professional compensation levels - everyone wins.
This is not a CRM program. Rather, it is a program that provides detailed sales and financial insight from and to everyone from field sales through operations up to corporate management. Instead of collecting data, we use the SMART method (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-bound) in setting and meeting both sales and profit goals.
Increasing sales does not mean it is profitable; we help you do both.
Not sure you believe? Read what the Aberdeen Group says:
Regarding Inside Sales(1):
Best-in-Class performance companies:
On overall forecasting sales activity(2):
(1)Aberdeen Group, Streamlining the Top of the Funnel How Inside Sales Teams Source, Qualify, and Close Business. Peter Ostrow. March, 2011
(2) Aberdeen Group, Sales Forecasting: Analytics to the Rescue! Peter Ostrow. June, 2010